Monday, November 30, 2009

Day +6

well first I have to give a big hug and thanks to the Carroll's (Ashley and Tony) for getting me and Karlin all of Mad Men season two on dvd. You have no idea how perfect this is for us! We've been trying to catch up on season two for quite some time now. I promise that once I'm better we will hang out, it's almost comical how many times there have been events that I couldn't make it to because of all the appointments, etc.

Well they have me on a Morphine drip now which allows me to dose myself. This is to help with my throat soreness which has gotten really bad. I wasn't sure if I would be able to eat breakfast or even take my pills this morning. I hope they don't have to feed me through an iv, which they said is a possibility.

It's times like these in which I like to draw in my "comfort book". This is an example of how I felt on November 22nd.

1 comment:

  1. hey leukemia commando,

    you are in my thoughts and prayers. i hope you start feeling better soon.

    matt f

    ReplyDelete